Here are some past HoTT events.
- The Institute for Advanced Study had a year-long special program devoted to the Univalent Foundations Program in 2012-13. See the list of Participants here. See the Wiki here.
- May 8 — 11, 2013, there was a special session on Univalent Foundations at the North American Annual Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic in Waterloo, Canada. Vladimir Voevodsky was a plenary speaker.
- September 22 — 27, 2013, there was a Conference on Type Theory, Homotopy Theory, and Univalent Foundations at the Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Bellaterra (Barcelona). See the Program announcement here.
- There will be a special issue of Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, entitled “From Type Theory and Homotopy Theory to Univalent Foundations”. See the call for papers here.
- Mathematic Foundations of Programming Semantics in Bath 6-9.6. featured a special session on Logic, Computation and Algebraic Topology, with talks by Andrej Bauer, Nicola Gambino and others. Steve Awodey also gave an invited lecture.
- The 4th Workshop on Formal Topology in Ljubljana 15-19.6. featured several talks related to HoTT, including keynote speakers Per Martin-Löf, Ieke Moerdijk, and Vladimir Voevodsky.
- There was a 4WFT-related Workshop on Higher Dimensional Algebra, Categories and Types in Ljubljana 20.6., with talks by Thorsten Altenkirch, Steve Awodey, Emily Riehl, and others.
- The European Logic Colloquium in Manchester 12-18.7 featured a special session on HoTT, with talks by Peter Aczel, Nicola Gambino, Martin Hyland, and Peter Lumsdaine.
- There was a mini-course on Modern perspectives in homotopy theory: Infinity categories, Infinity operads, and Homotopy Type Theory in Swansea, 10-13.4.12, featuring talks by Moerdijk, Gepner, and Shulman.
- Steve Awodey gave a plenary lecture on HoTT at the 2011 Logic Colloquium in Barcelona. The slides are here.
- There was a mini-workshop on the Homotopy Interpretation of Constructive Type Theory, held 27.2.11 – 5.3.11 at the Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut in Oberwolfach Germany. Here are a few photos, and here is a copy of the workshop report.
- Here are the slides from Thierry Coquand’s talk at Oberwolfach.
- Nicola Gambino gave a plenary lecture on HoTT at the 2010 Logic Colloquium in Paris. The slides are here.
To add something to this list, just leave a reply below.
Watch this space for more complete notes from Voevodsky’s lectures as they become available.
Are there any video or sound recordings of these lectures available at all ?
on the IAS website.
Many of the “upcoming” events are now past. Should this page be updated?
Probably most users of this page are aware by now, but there will be a HoTT conference at the Fields Institute of UToronto May 15 – May 19 2016. Registration closes May 2.
Pingback: [Solved]: What were the research outcomes of the Univalent Foundations Program year (Homotopy Type Theory) – Ignou Group
Pingback: Emily Riehl #HoTT towards a synthetic theory of (∞,1)- categories | Autrement qu'être Mathesis uni∜ersalis Problema Universale Heidegger/Husserl être/conscience : plan vital-ontologique vs plan spirituel d'immanence CLAVIS UNIVERSALIS HENO
Pingback: [Solved]: What were the research outcomes of the Univalent Foundations Program year (Homotopy Type Theory)
Pingback: homotopy-type-theory – ¿Cuáles fueron los resultados de la investigación del año del Programa de Fundaciones Univalentes (Teoría del Tipo de Homotopía)? - CodeBug